"uncle Jensen" talking to Thomas Padalecki backstage.
Anonymous asked: Do you know how to cut out an image? I use the polygonal lasso tool but it doesnt come out really nice and I just want to know if theres an easier and more effective way of cutting out images?
actually yes! there’s a much easier way to cut out images than using the polygonal lasso.
- first off, open up your image onto photoshop. (i’m using psc5) this is the photo i’ll be using.
- next, click the letter “q” on your keyboard. this creates a mask for your picture. click it once and then click your brush tool. once you’ve clicked your brush tool, paint over your person. the brush tool should come off as red, and it should look like this.
- paint over the entire person (or whoever/whatever you want to cut out) i like to use a small brush, so that it’s easier to paint over the more difficult spots to paint over. once you’ve finished painting over them, it should look something like this.
- now all you have to do is click “q” again and it should outline what you’ve painted. it should look like this.
- now, click delete on your keyboard and voila!
easy right? i hope this was able to help you lovely! if you have any other questions, feel free to come back and ask them!